Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem (Chronicles of Hyboria)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Amount of resources need to each city tier

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lady Seshafir
Commandant
Commandant
Lady Seshafir

Number of posts : 111
Toon : Seshafir (Tempest of Set), Enyla (Ranger)
Registration date : 2008-08-07

Amount of resources need to each city tier Empty
PostSubject: Amount of resources need to each city tier   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitimeMon Aug 11, 2008 3:06 pm

Metal Stone Wood Precious Metal
Tier 1 City 640 Copper 2220 Sandstone 1420 Ash 210 Silver
Tier 2 City 7000 Iron 23720 Granite 12240 Yew 2100 Electrum
Tier 3 City 10100 Orichalcum 248200 Basalt 123400 Oak 20600 Gold
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/froghappy
Sunia

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Amount of resources need to each city tier   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 7:21 pm

thats going to take alot of wood cutting and digging of stones...*sighhhhs* Its too bad that they cant stack the resources more in the guild house...for that right there is a big problem the storing part. Smile
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

Number of posts : 104

PostSubject: Re: Amount of resources need to each city tier   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 8:39 pm

That is a big problem.

We also face a problem with the amount of coin needed. It is easier, I believe, to motivate people to start harvesting (something we should be doing. Let's work on that first Smile ), rather then motivate people to donate five or six silver here and there. Talking to Lhar, who is level eighty, he told me that he can only get at most four gold a day and that would require almost ten hours of work. So this is going to have to be a combined effort from the guild!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Amount of resources need to each city tier   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:41 am

Netit wrote:
That is a big problem.

We also face a problem with the amount of coin needed. It is easier, I believe, to motivate people to start harvesting (something we should be doing. Let's work on that first Smile ), rather then motivate people to donate five or six silver here and there. Talking to Lhar, who is level eighty, he told me that he can only get at most four gold a day and that would require almost ten hours of work. So this is going to have to be a combined effort from the guild!

HAHAHA...
Yeah that will be a problem, especialy with new players to AoC, there normaly don't have alot (unless there buy it, what I hate to do). I myself hope to hit 1 gold today, unfortunatly I been working alot this week and will be also next week. It also has stoped me from my Leveling, but after I'm done with my Job's I'll be up and running again alot. I'll be willing to get some resources (but I will be tier 2) and maybe through in like 50 Silver, hahah I don't even have a ride yet or even a extra pack lol! but wth I'll send ya the Silver via in-game mail Netit so it dosnt get lost Wink .
Back to top Go down
Lady Seshafir
Commandant
Commandant
Lady Seshafir

Number of posts : 111
Toon : Seshafir (Tempest of Set), Enyla (Ranger)

PostSubject: Tier Two Resources-city upgrade   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 4:36 pm

Larr is our main architech, by the way. He and I worked our butts off this last Sunday, gathering resources and building sub-components (check the guild bank to see results of our progress). We are excited to get things in motion. Don't let the resource requirements scare you, as long as we take the raw materials and create the necessary sub-components we have the ability to stack large quantities. We plan to have the Keep upgraded by the next Saturday, assuming we get enough coin donation and material donations. Two people cannot to this alone. Once the keep is upgraded to tier II, we will begin estimating what will be need to upgrade the Trade Post. As you may already know there is a particular order that must be followed to complete the upgrades. We appreciate all the donations that we have recieved this far, keep them coming. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/froghappy
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Amount of resources need to each city tier   Amount of resources need to each city tier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Amount of resources need to each city tier
Page 1 of 1