Requiem (Chronicles of Hyboria)

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  GalleryGallery  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

New Patch OMG

Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: New Patch OMG   Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:40 am

Howdy,
I'm like wth lol Sad . So I been Gathering Resources in my free time off work, so that I may help with the city lol. Ahhh I just wanted to quick do the 3 medalion quest and traveled from the Guild City map to "Field of the Dead" be course I'm Bind to the Village at the guild city map I'm not able to use any of my other instant travels, and now thanks to this new update I'm actualy stuck inside the Loarding screen (Reading Content...) and can't enter "field of the dead". I just thought I come here and post it and get drunk, I tryed everything from reboot to let the LD Screen up for an hour but It just is stuck about [] <-- that much and want move. I hope it is fixed or there can pull me out of that LD Screen soon. So if ya in the area better try to avoid traveling to "Field of the Dead" don't know if it is just me or perma bug Rolling Eyes .

Mad Ok this sucks now, I tryed to enter the game with my alt and now the same stuff happends the Error Report window opens with some wired thing of an error message and I'm stuck the same way as my main. I try and try to log in the game and it just stops loading [] <-- with that much left now not only with my main but with my alts too, the moral of this story (post) is simple, if I can't enter the game anymore I will be canceling the account and there can stick it up where the sun don't shine.
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Patch OMG   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:34 pm

:S

I had a problem like that once. Perhaps we should go scouting on the AOC forums to see if we can find a fix.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Netit
LORD
LORD

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: New Patch OMG   Tue Aug 19, 2008 5:37 pm

Reading the forums, it seems that there was just an issue with the us servers. You shouldn't have any problems with reading content and loading screens Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Already fixed it   Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:19 pm

Yeah leave it to the ppl to fix the stuff was sooo anoying.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Patch OMG   

Back to top Go down

New Patch OMG
Page 1 of 1