Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem (Chronicles of Hyboria)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hello from soulfire

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
soulfire

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2008-10-08

Hello from soulfire Empty
PostSubject: Hello from soulfire   Hello from soulfire Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 5:50 pm

I joined up yesterday, I'm only lvl 40, but working hard!

Let me know if you have any 40's that want to do sanctum or black castle for loot.

Take it easy, and thanks guys! santa
Back to top Go down
Roggy
Commandant
Commandant
Roggy

Number of posts : 45
Toon : Rognarr the seething ball of ferociousness!!! :D
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Hello from soulfire   Hello from soulfire Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 12:43 am

Hello Soulfire!!! It's me Rognarr.. and I'm bored at work in the middle of the night!!! Weeee!!!

Glad to see you found our forums.. they've been pretty inactive as of late but we are trying to rebuild things.. slowly but surely Smile I look forward to finding other friendly souls like yourself(any level range) to get things booming once again! Let me know if you need a hand with anything at all!

-Roggy
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Hello from soulfire   Hello from soulfire Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:00 am

It's gonna be tough bring CoH back to what it was, but we can do it.
Glad to have you a part of our guild Smile I am the Lord of the guild and if you ever need anything I will help (if you need help with quests and what not I will come and help for sure (: )
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello from soulfire   Hello from soulfire Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello from soulfire
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: