Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem (Chronicles of Hyboria)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Greetings Everyone!!!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wildrik

Greetings Everyone!!! Empty
PostSubject: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:26 am

Just wanted to introduce myself and make a post on here today. Wildstarr and I just joined the guild yesterday and really like it here so far. Hopefully, we'll be doing battle together for a long time to come! We originally started playing Dark Ages of Camelot years ago and ran a successful guild in that game called the Dreadlords. Then we moved to WoW and such.. never was really happy there. This is the first game I have enjoyed thoroughly since DAoC.

Whats the guild's policy on Alts? We both have a couple mid level 20 alts that we like to play and mix around with. I'd like my toons in the same guild if thats not a problem. I think it would be better than splitting my focus on various guilds... Wildstarr and I will be doing alot of resource gathering/crafting with them.

Well.. /salute!!!
-Wildrik

"WHERE IS MY STINKING BATTLE REZ!!!" -Wildrik, every level since 5 lol!
Back to top Go down
WarandWin

WarandWin

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2008-08-20

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:35 am

welcome, you will have a great future in chronicles of hyboria, you can count with all of us, and if you have any questions or you need help, just tell me.
Back to top Go down
Sabinale

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2008-08-10

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 9:58 am

Welcome, Wildrik and Wildstarr Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Roggy
Commandant
Commandant
Roggy

Number of posts : 45
Toon : Rognarr the seething ball of ferociousness!!! :D
Registration date : 2008-08-31

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 8:13 am

lol.... look I learned how to log in!! (sort of a toungue twister there ;P)

-Wildrik
Back to top Go down
Sunia

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2008-08-15

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 5:21 am

Yes Welcome and I hope you do have fun. Enjoying the game is what its all about. Not rushing your fastest to get to 80 cause then you miss all kinds of things. Smile
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-07

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:49 pm

Welcome!

Alts are great! Just tell me when they want an invite Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings Everyone!!!   Greetings Everyone!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings Everyone!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: General Discussions :: General Discussion-
Jump to: