Requiem
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem (Chronicles of Hyboria)

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Call to Arms!!!

Go down 
+2
Netit
Roggy
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Roggy
Commandant
Commandant
Roggy

Number of posts : 45
Toon : Rognarr the seething ball of ferociousness!!! :D
Registration date : 2008-08-31

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 8:39 pm

The House of Arms has been called upon and it has been discussed and decided to once again raise an "anti-gank" force for White Sands Isle and the Tortage Underhalls! Depending on the interest from all of you, we are thinking of making a completely seperate guild(allied with the Chronicles of Hyboria) for this task force. I want to name it [the Silent].

The prerequisites for joining the task force is to simply have a higher level toon in [The Chronicles of Hyborea]. I also suggest stopping leveling of your anti gank toon at 22, that will give you 3 levels worth of pvping to do(leaving xp buffer room since you get regular xp for pvp kills now). This will bring a nice break to the regular everyday quest grind and give you a little outlet for aggression. Also, we'll be able to help our guild lowbies if they are being griefed while working through Tortage.

If you are interested, please reply to this thread with your [Chronicles of Hyborea] character name followed by your soon to be "anti-gank" characters name(if you know it yet) and the class you wanna be Smile

I'll be making a new barbarian... a seething ball of ferociousness named Kildayne [the Silent]! Twisted Evil

-Rognarr
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

Number of posts : 104
Registration date : 2008-08-07

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 11:10 pm

I am excited.

I will have Marias, a necromancer, be a part of the fun Smile
Back to top Go down
Lady Seshafir
Commandant
Commandant
Lady Seshafir

Number of posts : 111
Toon : Seshafir (Tempest of Set), Enyla (Ranger)

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 14, 2008 8:53 am

I have a ranger level 22 "Enyla" already in Tortage from our prior anti-gank force. If you post events here on the forum. I can try and work event/gaming into my scheudle. Thanks
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/froghappy
ohfar

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-01

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 4:53 pm

what would be a good antiganking class? not sure what tomake.
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 7:05 pm

ranger would work.
Back to top Go down
Roggy
Commandant
Commandant
Roggy

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:09 am

Lol.. yah, Ranger would work. Netit's necromancer could play as ganker bait... our 2 rangers are stealthed at a distance.. and my barby will be stealthed within killing range. The ganker tries to take the bait and POP! POP! POP! Dead Very Happy

Fun stuff!!!
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 7:19 am

Bait? Sad

That would be fun =D
Back to top Go down
LordGarth
Commandant
Commandant

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-08-22

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 4:19 pm

yes most definiatly. i've done a little anti gank action there already but need to make another alt for the task.i'll let ya know who once i do.think i'll makeAnother guardian,unless anyone thinks it should be different .
Back to top Go down
Conor

Conor

Number of posts : 19
Toon : Conor (Conq), Kullin (Barb) & Ifreyja (PoM)
Registration date : 2008-10-14

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 11:05 am

Hello all Conor here I just rerolled a new alt yesterday an assassin
she's only level 6 now her name is Perchta
(another name of the goddes Holda or Hel Twisted Evil from norse mythology)
I want to lvl her fast & heve her join the anti gank team Very Happy
When I created her i didnt know about this team i just wanted to try an assassin.
I agree that this is a great idea Exclamation

There can be only one Laughing

Conor
Back to top Go down
Roggy
Commandant
Commandant
Roggy

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 12:55 pm

Great news Conor.. I'll add your assassin to the roster Smile

Lordgarth.. make any toon you want. Just make sure it's one you enjoy playing.. cause thats the most important part of it all Smile

Netit.. for your necromancer to be bait.. I had Starr make you a giant Big Bird outfit so you can cluck around on the beach taunting them to come out Very Happy

My alt is almost to the required level.
Back to top Go down
Netit
LORD
LORD
Netit

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:15 pm

I will cluck like a chicken with pride!
Back to top Go down
Conor

Conor

Number of posts : 19
Toon : Conor (Conq), Kullin (Barb) & Ifreyja (PoM)
Registration date : 2008-10-14

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 8:36 am

Hello all

My assassin Perchta is now level 13 & ½ levels old I did some leveling yesterday
will do some more today hope to get her to 18 or more today.

Thanks Roggy I look forward to being on the team I can’t wait to get some lowbie killers! Laughing

I can see it now Netit's necro dressed in his Big Bird outfit as the ganker bait... affraid
The 2 rangers will be stealthed at a distance.. Cool
The barb will be stealthed within killing range. tongue
And my Assassin will sneak up & slit their throat Twisted Evil
Ha ha they be dead dead dead Twisted Evil lol!

There can be only one Laughing

Conor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Call to Arms!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Call to Arms!!!   A Call to Arms!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Call to Arms!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Requiem :: Guild Information :: Guild Houses :: House of Arms-
Jump to: